Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Object of My Affection (1998)

The Object of My Affection (1998)

Type : avi
Cast :
Year :
Genre :
Size : 404 MB
Tag : The Object of My Affection (1998)
Rating :







Description


The Object of My Affection (1998) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 49. Average Rating: 5.7/10 Reviews Counted: 49 Fresh: 24 | Rotten: 25 No consensus yet. 38.,Movie review of The Object of My Affection (1998), starring Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd.,YOU ARE HERE: WDW > The Object of My Affection (1998) Main Details. Cast Members; Crew Members; Characters; Soundtrack; Wikipedia; Other Details. Trivia; Quotes (21 ...,Nicholas Hytner (The Crucible) directed this Wendy Wasserstein screenplay, adapted from Stephen McCauley's novel, about the romantic mismatch of a gay man and a young ...,The Object Of My Affection soundtrack from 1998, composed by George Fenton. Released by Pangea in 1998 (61868 10027 2 7) containing music from The Object Of My ...,The Object of My Affection (1998) Type: Feature Film: MPAA Rating: R: Runtime: 1hr 52mins. Genres: Short Film, Comedy Drama: Status: Published: US Release Date: 04/17 ...,"The Object of My Affection", is one of the cutest movies I've seen in some time. "Nina" ...,A pregnant New York social worker begins to develop romantic feelings for her gay best friend, and decides she'd rather raise her child with him, much to the dismay ...,The Object of My Affection is a 1998 romantic comedy film, adapted from the book of the same title by Stephen McCauley, and starring Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd.,George and Nina seem like the perfect couple. They share a cozy Brooklyn apartment, a taste for tuna casserole dinners, and a devotion to ballroom dancing. They love ...


Similar Post




Search Result



The Object of My Affection (1998) - IMDb
George and Nina seem like the perfect couple. They share a cozy Brooklyn apartment, a taste for tuna casserole dinners, and a devotion to ballroom dancing. They love ...

The Object of My Affection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Object of My Affection is a 1998 romantic comedy film, adapted from the book of the same title by Stephen McCauley, and starring Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd.

The Object of My Affection (1998) - IMDb
A pregnant New York social worker begins to develop romantic feelings for her gay best friend, and decides she'd rather raise her child with him, much to the dismay ...

The Object of My Affection (1998) - Yahoo! Movies - Upcoming ...
"The Object of My Affection", is one of the cutest movies I've seen in some time. "Nina" ...

The Object of My Affection (1998) | Movies | Hollywood.com
The Object of My Affection (1998) Type: Feature Film: MPAA Rating: R: Runtime: 1hr 52mins. Genres: Short Film, Comedy Drama: Status: Published: US Release Date: 04/17 ...

The Object Of My Affection (1998) Soundtrack
The Object Of My Affection soundtrack from 1998, composed by George Fenton. Released by Pangea in 1998 (61868 10027 2 7) containing music from The Object Of My ...

The Object of My Affection (1998) - Synopsis - MSN Movies
Nicholas Hytner (The Crucible) directed this Wendy Wasserstein screenplay, adapted from Stephen McCauley's novel, about the romantic mismatch of a gay man and a young ...

THE OBJECT OF MY AFFECTION (1998) - Cast and Crew
YOU ARE HERE: WDW > The Object of My Affection (1998) Main Details. Cast Members; Crew Members; Characters; Soundtrack; Wikipedia; Other Details. Trivia; Quotes (21 ...

AboutFilm.Com - The Object of My Affection (1998)
Movie review of The Object of My Affection (1998), starring Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd.

The Object of My Affection (1998) - Rotten Tomatoes
The Object of My Affection (1998) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 49. Average Rating: 5.7/10 Reviews Counted: 49 Fresh: 24 | Rotten: 25 No consensus yet. 38.


Synopsis




No comments:

Post a Comment